Registration and breakfast
Welcome remarks and presentation
Panel: Women in Loyalty
Moderated by Mignon Buckingham, Corporate Strategy & Development Officer, Collinson
- Isabelle Birem, SVP Loyalty, Le Club Accor.
- Teresa Comparato, Senior Director and Head of Loyalty, Radisson Hotel Group.
- Johanna Jakala, CMO and VP Brand, Marketing and Customer Loyalty, Finnair.
Emma Kisby, Commercial Director, Virgin Red
Coffee & Tea break
Panel: Airline Loyalty: Is It All A Game?
Moderated by Andreas Koch
- Gerald Schlögl, Director, Miles & More Program, Lufthansa Group.
- Frederic Kahane, VP Customer Loyalty, KLM-Air France.
- Helena Holmström, Head of Program Management and Development, SAS Scandinavian Airlines.
- Kristin Møllerplass, Head of Loyalty and Engagement, Norwegian.
Lunch and networking
Panel: Points, Perks, or Personalization: What Wins Hotel Loyalty's Future?
Moderated by Henry Harteveldt, Travel Industry Analyst and Advisor, and founder of Atmosphere Research Group
- Alvin Argus, Vice President Loyalty & Partners, Scandic.
- Teresa Comparato, Senior Director and Head of Loyalty, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.
- Andrew Watson, Vice President Loyalty, Digital and Partnerships – Europe, Marriott International
Change What Matters: A discussion of changes that impact customer engagement and loyalty
We all know that change is constant. The Wise Marketer believes that the multitude of markers driving change today and going forward need to be better understood and prioritized by marketers and C-suite executives.
- New, or rejuvenated, customer engagement models are providing customers with more choice, transparency, and exclusivity.
- Tech innovations are fuelling this pace by enabling broader and deeper access to customer-specific data in real-time or near-time.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, combined with the elasticity of the cloud, is enabling better decisions for purposeful customer engagements
We also believe loyalty and customer engagement has long been the path to sustainable and profitable relationships with your customers. Yet we still see some brands needing help with understanding how, and even why, their greatest gains will come from being customer-driven as they adjust for the changes that matter.
In this session, we will provide some initial observations to then host an open forum discussion on the markers of change that are important and what, if anything, should brands be doing to leverage them to ensure strong customer engagement and loyalty.
Panel: Buzzwords, Leaps, and a Glimpse into the Future of Customer Engagement
- Frederik Cyrus Roeder, Managing Director, Consumer Choice Center – How ID verification with Estonia’s global eID can make fake mileage accounts history and easily allow companies to issue global credit cards instead of per market. How blockchain can help.
- Maria Semykoz, Workplace Analytics Architect, Gallup – The latest trends of behavioral economics and consumer engagement.
- Thorsten Spickenreuther, McKinsey – Mobile tracking of consumer behavior.
- Kaspar Tiri, Co-Founder and COO, Wolf3D – How personalization, avatars, and gamification can and will drive customer engagement in the future.
- Mikołaj Barczentewicz, Lecturer in law University of Surrey, PhD candidate Oxford – On AI and Ethics in Loyalty.
Transportation to the Frequent Traveler Awards Ceremony
All attendees of the Summit will be granted access to the Awards event which is otherwise invite only.